As the gas price crisis escalates, a comprehensive new study underscores need for 'changes in the way we live, move, and consume' to cut energy demand in pursuit of net zero
The UK can more than halve its energy demand by 2050 by taking more concerted and targeted actions to improve energy efficiency, slashing the costs and risks associated with the net zero transition in...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial