Businesses left in dark over the future direction of the UK economy thanks to lack of industrial strategy, BEIS Committee argues
The government's decision to scrap its Industrial Strategy has left many businesses unclear about the future of the economy, and risks widening the gap between Westminster and the industries crucial to...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial