32 leading UK businesses have their say on how the government can ramp up supply and demand of zero emission vehicles ahead of the 2030 ban on the sale of new internal combustion engine vehicles
In a parliamentary debate yesterday, Transport Minister Rachel Maclean insisted the long-awaited Transport Decarbonisation Plan would be published "very soon", noting that a draft of the long-awaited strategy...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial