G7 Summit delivered clearest signal yet the net zero transition is poised to accelerate, but final agreement sparked fierce criticism from green groups who fear success of COP26 Summit is now 'on a knife edge'
"An unforgivable moral failure," said Gordon Brown. "The G7 have failed to set us up for a successful COP26," said Greenpeace executive director Jennifer Morgan. "G7 leaders served us a bad pasty," said...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.