Results of world’s largest V2G trial suggest EV drivers can save £725 off annual electricity bills - but steep hardware costs remain major barrier to mass adoption
A three-year electric vehicle-to-grid technology trial led by OVO Energy has helped EV drivers shave hundreds of pounds off their annual energy bills by enabling them to sell power stored on their car...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.