First Tesla EVs finished in Shanghai, Austria's Green Party enters government, Germany cuts rail fares for climate, and all the top green business news from around the world this week
Tesla cuts price tag for first China-made EVs Tesla has this week cut the starting price of its Model 3 electric cars made at its $2bn Shanghai factory, as the US carmaker sets its sights on becoming...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial