BusinessGreen brings you all the low carbon business news from around the world this week
Equinor spends big on floating wind to power oil and gas rig Norwegian energy giant Equinor is pressing ahead with plans to power an oil and gas rig using floating offshore wind for the first time, after...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial