Renewables now make up 21.56 per cent of US generation capacity, compared to 21.55 per cent for coal, according to official figures
The US now boast more renewables power capacity than coal, according to analysis of official US government data released today that marks a significant turning point in the superpower's shift to a low-carbon...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial