Scores of community solar projects across England and Wales appear doomed after early closure of Feed-In Tariff band
Communities across England and Wales are set to lose out on at least 12MW of new solar capacity, after the government's flagship subsidy scheme closed early. Community Energy England (CEE) claims at...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial