When it comes to transport, the UK's emissions reduction journey is going backwards - but campaigners believe a massive expansion of rail and bus travel could help solve the problem
Today's official data release from the government confirmed what many already suspected - transport is the laggard in the UK's shift to a greener economy. In 2017 emissions from road, rail, shipping...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial