But latest forecasts from risk managers DNV GL still predicts 50/50 split between fossil and non-fossil energy sources by mid-century, well short of Paris Agreement targets
The world is set to experience a massive expansion in the role of electricity, according to a major new forecast released today. But despite a coming surge in the use of batteries and renewables the expected...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial