Leading Brexiteer proposes axing the carbon floor price post Brexit as part of wider 'reform' of climate change policy
The UK should use its exit from the EU to "reform" climate change policy, starting with the scrapping of the carbon floor price, according to senior Conservative MP Iain Duncan Smith. Writing in The...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial