Research from four universities and Green Alliance argues UK climate policy has ignored resource use, but better manufacturing and design could help the government meet upcoming carbon budgets
More efficient resource use and better product design across manufacturing and industry has largely been largely "ignored" in climate policy, yet new research today suggests it could play a key role in...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial