Microsoft UK’s chief sustainability officer dissects her role as an 'agent for sustainability progress', the role of AI in hitting environmental targets, and navigating the green skills gap
Since March 2022, Musidora Jorgensen has led Microsoft's progress towards a raft of green commitments, including the tech giant's headline pledge to become a carbon negative business by 2030, which requires...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.