CEO of the Committee on Climate Change ponders 1.5C targets, Whitehall governance, and how capitalism can operate in a zero carbon future
Chris Stark is not your typical CEO. Having spent his career in economics and public policy development, he doesn't run a business, nor does he comb through financial results and report regularly on profits...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial