Head of sustainable research at Schroders detects a 'sea change' in investment attitudes over the next decade and thinks Trump's election has helped galvanise climate action
Andrew Howard is head of sustainable research for ESG at Schroders. Having started out as a metals and mining company analyst at Dresdner Kleinwort Besnson and then Deutsche Bank Securities, Howard spent...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.