Kate Wylie, Mars' global head of sustainability, talks to BusinessGreen about the food giant's new $1bn plan to help fix "broken" supply chains
As you journeyed to work today, did you notice anything unusual? Empty shelves in food stores, cars abandoned on roads for want of petrol, naked people strolling down the street on their way to the office?...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.