Former M&S boss recalls the secrets of Plan A's success and calls on political and business leaders to show more ambition in tackling escalating climate risks
Earlier this month, Sir Stuart Rose won the Lifetime Achievement Award at the BusinessGreen Leaders Awards in recognition of his work at M&S, his development of the pioneering Plan A sustainability initiative,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial