The new managing director for the Principles for Responsible Investment reveals her frustration with companies that refuse to accept the scale of environmental risks
How did you get into your new role? I worked in the superannuation/pension industry in Australia for 18 years, my previous role was chief executive of the Australian Institute of Superannuation Trustees...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial