London mayoral candidate for Labour secures backing from Green Party for second preference votes
Labour's Ken Livingstone might not be the greenest London mayoral hopeful, but he is being hailed as the man most likely to win the election and take radical steps to cut pollution. With 37 days to...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial