Finance and accounting professionals are increasingly being brought in to incorporate ESG considerations into decision-making processes and reports
During GreenBiz 23 last month, one speaker opined, "If you make sustainability professionals become accountants, they will quit." That sentiment was regarding the wave of mandatory ESG or corporate...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial