PwC has warned the net zero transition could 'perpetuate inequalities' across the OCED without more targeted intervention from government and business - but without better tracking of diversity in the sector, will organisations be able to credibly claim they are making progress?
Could women end up being side-lined by the UK's net zero transition? That is the question raised by new research published this week that warns that unless concerted action is taken to tackle historical...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.