The food giant reveals how a simplification of a once sprawling palm oil supply chain has helped the company to ensure it can deliver on its sustainable sourcing pledges
For years, companies have been under pressure to tackle deforestation in their supply chains, with palm oil a particularly high profile and seemingly intractable problem. Global production of the commodity...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial