The London Taxi Company's £300m Coventry facility is a boon for the auto industry, but a post-Brexit trade deal could be critical to success
As the car industry sits at a crossroads, dazzled by a myriad of disruptive, clean technologies, the iconic black cab appears to have opted for a decisive green route forward. Opened just yesterday...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial