Increasingly popular meal-in-a-kit boxes could offer big food waste savings, but are these benefits negated by the huge quantities of packaging required?
It's easy to see the appeal. You're on your way home after a long day's work and, rather than traipsing around a supermarket desperately thinking of something easy and healthy to make for dinner - or else...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial