119 Ebury Street in Belgravia is the first Grade II-listed building in the UK to achieve BREEAM 'outstanding' green rating for design
Who would live in a house like this? Well, in the coming weeks, three apartments will be available on the rental market at 119 Ebury Street in central London, and the developers of the property, Grosvenor...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial