When the green minicab service was founded in 2006, low-emission cars were a novelty, but as pollution regulations tighten and EVs become increasingly commonplace, how will it keep its edge?
Think back to 2006. What springs to mind? The publication of the Stern Review? England's World Cup defeat in the quarter finals against Portugal? The assassination of Alexander Litvinenko? One thing...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial