Telco seeks to buffer business from flooding and heavy snow, as it unveils further details of its new carbon accounting system
Extreme weather events linked to climate change are "literally washing through" BT's network and damaging both its balance sheet and customer service performance, the company's top sustainability executives...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial