The latest attack on the renewables sector in a bid to cut energy bills by £6 is bad enough, the failure to set out an alternative vision is even worst
What will you do with the £6 the government is proposing to save you in 2020 by eviscerating the UK's most popular renewable energy scheme? What about the £1 the proposed reforms will shave off the average...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial