Climate change and carbon budgets mean UK fracking was always likely to be a temporary phenomenon, Ministers need to reflect on where their surrender to unjustified hype is leading them
Finally, about three years too late, the debate on fracking is moving onto the territory it should have always been played out upon: climate change. There are myriad reasons to oppose fracking in the...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial