More than 2,000 UK adults were quizzed by YouGov on climate impacts, renewables, litigation, green investment and fossil fuels - BusinessGreen rounds up the results
When it emerged last week that the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) had opted to scale back its quarterly quizzing of British attitudes towards energy and climate change,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial