Environmental Audit Committee report offers up strong brew of anti-waste measures to curb disposable coffee cup waste - including 25p charge on single-use cups
A 25p 'latte levy' is needed to help eradicate the 2.5 billion disposable coffee cups wasted in the UK each year, a cross-party group of MPs has concluded. A report today by Parliament's Environmental...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial