Syria, China's ETS, insurers' coal divestment and the Catholic Church: BusinessGreen rounds up all the latest news from the sidelines of the UN climate summit yesterday
The estimated 25,000 delegates at this year's UN climate change summit may be starting to eye the home straight after 10 days in Bonn, but proceedings are still far from finished with yesterday bringing...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial