In her long-awaited Florence speech May is expected to outline proposals for a two-year transition framework for Brexit, effectively keeping Britain subject to EU environmental law until at least 2021
The UK could be subject to EU environmental law and targets until 2021 under new proposals expected to be set out by Prime Minister Theresa May in Florence later today. In an attempt to break the deadlock...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.