Chinese-owned company aims to move beyond black cabs as it sets sights on wider global electric vehicle market
As of today the London Taxi Company (LTC) is no more. The company, which is wholly owned by Chinese firm Geely, is now the LEVC, or London Electric Vehicle Company. The change of nameplate is the most...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial