Campaigners publish analysis showing amount of coal-fired generating capacity in pre-construction planning fell 14 per cent during first half of 2016
The amount of coal power capacity under development fell sharply during the first half of the year, as tighter environmental regulations continued to bite and developers and governments absorbed the implications...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial