Industry experts criticise Vote Leave's claims Brexit would mean cheaper energy bills, suggesting it would actually lead to higher prices and increased carbon emissions
Environmental and energy groups have questioned the Vote Leave campaign's claims today that a Brexit could mean cheaper consumer energy bills, claiming the reverse would be true and could even lead to...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial