People living in Chad, Bangladesh and Niger are most at risk from climate change over the next 30 years, while Norwegian citizens are the safest
The population of Chad is the most vulnerable to climate change over the next 30 years, while those in Norway are best protected, according to new analysis from climate risk consultants Verisk...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial