With the IoT the hype has largely gone ahead of the reality, but that does not appear to be the case with the 'Internet of Energy'
New developments in the generation, distribution and consumption of electricity have made the energy sector a hotbed of innovation in what has become known as the Internet of Energy. "With the IoT (Internet...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial