Boosting renewables and cracking down on coal: the key lessons from the centrepiece of the President's Carbon Action Plan
US President Barack Obama yesterday unveiled his much-anticipated plan to slash greenhouse gas emissions from the power sector over the next 15 years. The Clean Power Plan, drawn up by the Environmental...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial