Business leaders and green groups slam government plans to end new subsidy for onshore wind but welcome backing for global climate deal
The Queen's Speech today confirmed plans to end subsidies for new onshore wind farms while promising to seek an international deal on tackling climate change at a major summit in Paris later this year....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial