State unveils raft of new policies designed to drive clean tech investment, including legislative push for state funds to divest from coal
California is famously the world's eighth largest economy, home to Silicon Valley innovation, and the crucible for some of the most ambitious climate policies in the world, three facts that are not wholly...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial