Leaked document show Commission President wants to 'clear decks' so time and energy can be invested in proposals that will have biggest impact on jobs and growth
The Labour Party has slammed the government for its apparent silence over plans in Brussels to ditch new laws that would help clean up the European Union's toxic air and tackle its waste and resources...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial