Gucci, Puma and Stella McCartney owner details impressive progress towards ambitious 2016 sustainability goals
The owner of Gucci, Puma and Saint Laurent has saved hundreds of thousands of euros by installing solar panels on the roofs of its factories around the world, as the company continues to take steps to...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial