CBI and EEF insist they are committed to building a low carbon economy, but warn action must be taken to tackle high industrial energy costs
Two of the UK's largest and most influential business groups, the EEF and the CBI, have this week stepped up calls for a fundamental rethink of the UK's energy policy, arguing that while they want to see...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial