Greenpeace and Share Action launch grassroots campaign to increase green shareholder pressure on companies
Oil giant Shell may have recently shelved plans to drill in the Arctic this year, but its stated ambition of exploiting the region's fossil fuel reserves is still very much alive, posing serious questions...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial