Irish developer enters "intensive" investment period as it gears up to build new projects in four continents
Mainstream Renewable Power has officially entered a"very intensive" period of growth, according to its chief executive Eddie O'Connor, as it gears up to build eight wind and solar farms around the world...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial