New Ofgem figures reveal at least four of the 'Big Six' will qualify for a proposed bonus scheme to help them meet energy efficiency targets
At least four of the "Big Six" energy companies could be able to meet their energy efficiency targets by undertaking lower numbers of insulation upgrades than had been expected, under controversial reforms...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial