Prime Minister explains how he is not prepared to set a decarbonisation target until more information is available on whether carbon capture technologies can work
David Cameron yesterday upped the ante in the increasingly controversial row over the UK's plans to rapidly expand its nascent shale gas industry, accusing some critics of fracking of being "irrational"...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial