Shift towards gas and renewables stalls, with carbon intensive coal making modest recovery
The US Energy Information Administration published figures yesterday revealing that CO2 emissions in 2013 are expected to be two per cent higher than in 2012. Assuming the preliminary figures are confirmed,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial